jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

The Thief of Todays and Tomorrows by Susan Wells Bennett

The Thief of Todays and Tomorrows by Susan Wells Bennett

Reviewed by Alex Canton-Dutari
I am a fan of this author, and I cannot but remain in awe at her imagination and ability to insert the reader into her story by the use of narrative in first and third person.
In plain everyday English Ms Bennett conveys what it must be like to live with permanent guilt, regardless of its real cause, and is abl...e to put the soul at peace throughout time.
I was hit by the following words: "Sometimes, late at night, I have the strongest urge to crawl into someone else's bed just to feel their warmth against me." I understood what "The Thief of Todays and Tomorrows" was all about. At my age, this story made much sense.

1 comentario:

Susan Wells Bennett dijo...

Thank you again for the kind words, Alex! :) I'm so glad that my work crosses international and generational lines to touch you.