sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

Indies Unlimited Award!

Wow, I have just received an Indies Unlimited Award.
So, imagine that I'm standing in front ot the podium -- podiuming -- at the Little Teapot Theatre in Castro, S.Fco.:
1 -I want to thank Stephen Hise for having extended the Award to this Panamanian writer.

A continent apart sets us together.
2 - Seven things about me:
I hate politically correct writing.
Being completely bilingual makes me less-than-perfect in both English and Spanish.
I write in English-and-Spanish-as-a-second-language.
Can I write an erotic scene without including a shrink edge? No!
Being a widower does not allow me more freedom to write.
I can sing kids to sleep -- some have further nightmares.

I'm looking for someone to trade bones with, especially in arms, hands and feet!

3- I have to pass this award on to:
http://www.facebook.com/kender  (Kender MacGowan)

No hay comentarios: