miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

Elizabeth Rose (Review)

Elizabeth Rose by Janus Gangi
Reviewed by Alex Canton-Dutari
I must say that the story is quite interesting, and I was attracted to the descriptions of Syria -- geographical and cultural. 
There is the need of prompt editing for punctuation, especially the use of commas, semi-colons and "--". I also found quite a few glitches in verb tenses.
I do not read Arabic, but I do read French. It is my opinion that if a foreign language is included this should be with done correctly, especially if a leading vampire is speaking -- vampire leaders are supposed to be perfect. 
Once the above is corrected I am sure that I could enjoy the story in all its worth. 
BTW, the story is told in just the right "length." Not too short… Not too long…

No hay comentarios: