miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

Fifty Shades of Gay (For Pay) -- Review

Fifteen Shades of Gay (For Pay) by T. Baggins
Reviewed by Alex Canton-Dutari
A male gay prostitute who is not gay? This bit of information about the plot really got my attention and prompted me to buy this novella.
I found that Ms Baggins can describe man-to-man sex scenes amazingly well. In fact, it was after one of them that I investigated the author's gender and was surprised to discover that it was female.
The story is so well developed that this is not an erotic book, per se. It includes love in many facets -- siblings, parental and partner. All this supported by fine English and good editing.
Nevertheless, I can't help being a shrink. Being gay is defined by the capacity to love a person of the same gender; everything else is sexual acrobatics.

No hay comentarios: