martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

Granddad in the Back (Review)

Granddad in the Back : A Guide to Adventurous Senior Living 
Reviewed by Alex Canton-Dutari 
I live in Panama myself and I hoped to read more about the author's life here. I was disappointed that the book consisted of quotes to a large extent (none new to me), and I didn't see much about "A Guide to Adventurous Senior Living." But to be fair, maybe my own life has been (and is) so filled with "adventurous living" that I didn't find anything new in this book. I would have liked the book to include anecdotes about his life in Panama.

Photo: Granddad in the Back : A Guide to Adventurous Senior Living 
Reviewed by Alex Canton-Dutari 
I live in Panama myself and I hoped to read more about the author's life here. I was disappointed that the book consisted of quotes to a large extent (none new to me), and I didn't see much about "A Guide to Adventurous Senior Living." But to be fair, maybe my own life has been (and is) so filled with "adventurous living" that I didn't find anything new in this book. I would have liked the book to include anecdotes about his life in Panama.

No hay comentarios: