miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

Lion's Seed (Review)

Lion's Seed by Frank James
Reviewed by Alex Canton-Dutari
I was enthralled by the description of an ancient Scottish king's funeral, and I must point out that I have always been fascinated by the history of the British Isles, even if developed with much fantasy.
Some erotic scenes were very well decrypted, showing both lust and love stemming from someone who described himself as a barbarian.
The story was carried through in a fashion that kept my interest at all times.
Nevertheless, I came across a pattern of punctuation errors, especially commas. It is said among writers that whenever in doubt it is better not to use a comma. This did not hold to be true in this instance. 
To do justice to this work I suggest re-editing for punctuation.

No hay comentarios: