miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

Two Halloween Tales (Review)

Two Halloween Tales by Dane Hatchell
Reviewed by Alex Canton-Dutari
The e-book actually presents two stories and what seems to be an introduction of Resurrection X: Zombie Evolution.
The first story, Candy Coated Horror, kept throwing me back to my childhood memories of Hansell and Gretel -- I have no idea why, perhaps the reference to candies and a witch. I liked the character of Kade, who could not be spooked that easily.
Ghost Twin, the title of the second story, summarizes the whole plot. Though it was very well carried I did not find as much suspense as in the first one.
I did not continue with Resurrection X: Zombie Evolution because I do not like the zombie theme.
The author presents the stories in very good narrative English, and the dialogues are up to par.

No hay comentarios: